Saturday, March 14, 2009

"Oh, no!"

When we were getting ready to run errands the other day, I put Berklie down in the living room and went to put my shoes on. I heard her in there rooting around and this is what was happening. She looked so cute, I guess she has just now realized that she is wearing bows! OH, no! I do have to say it was really funny! I saw her the first time and she was just on the carpet coming from the kitchen, so I ran to get my camera and this is where I found her when I came back in. All the way across the living room by the fire place.




She was try to figure out how to get around the cushion.


I walked around to her other side, called her name, and then she started crying and sat up.
This is what I got! Does she not look too cute? ADORABLE! Well, at least her mama thinks so.

2 comments:

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

awww..."why can't i see?" she does not look like a happy camper, but cute! lol.

the Sebring's said...

Poor baby! Grace Ann has done that to herself as well! Are you having a good SB?