Monday, February 9, 2009

Who needs snazzy toys? Not Berklie Faith!

So, we have ALL of these nifty little toys for Bitty Girl to play with, yet she seems to enjoy the simpler things in life! She had just had her bath and we were about to give her a bottle and put her to bed. When I went into the kitchen to make the bottle I heard a little tussling in the floor and this is what I looked up to find! These are so funny, and probably some of my favorite pictures to date! This is the most fun age! She is such a doll!



"Hey, this looks like fun!"


Yes, her two favorite toys are the laundry basket and her hair brush!


"Entertaining and yummie!"


"I can see you mama!"


"Mama, are you still watching?"


"Uh-Oh!"


"Help, help, help!"


"What have I gotten myself into?!?!?!"


"Maybe I can get out this way?"


"Oh, yeah! I'm good! Look at me go!"
"Man, that was FUN!!!!"
"Mama, did you get all that?"


If you look at where she starts out on the blanket and where she ends up, it is pretty darn funny. While the basket was on top of her, and she was trying to figure out how to get it off, she crawled across the floor in frustration- it was so funny! Flint had a baseball game tonight - I wish he could have seen it, he would have laughed so hard. It seriously was sooooo funny!

2 comments:

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

Funny how it always seems to work that way! I've always said that instead of buying my kids toys, I'm gonna buy them boxes, crates, etc. It's creativity at it's best!
p.s. she is getting so big!

the Sebring's said...

How funny! I bet it was so much fun to have had such a memorable moment with Miss Berklie! Now you will can look at the laundry basket with joy!