Sunday, April 28, 2013

Lawson 3 months

I can't imagine my life without this little man in it!  He is such a joy as I am sure you will be able to tell  from this photo session.  I have a little chunk on my hands, and I can not get enough of his cheek kisses and fat little legs and belly!  He has reached many milestone and we are so proud of him.  

Weight: 13 pounds 
Length: 24 inches (guess-timate)
Sleep: Takes at least 3 naps during the day and still wakes up ready to play!   At night he sleeps an average of 7-9 hours!  I am so thankful he is a good sleeper...although he likes to go to bed early and wake up early.  Much unlike his night owl/late rising sister, Berklie Faith!  Maybe it will change as he gets older, but I seriously doubt it.  Needless to say, football season should be interesting this year. :-S  

Eat: He nurses in the mornings before I go to work, then usually takes 3-4 (3 oz-5 oz) breast milk bottles while I am at work, then nurses 2-3 times once I get home.  
Hair color:  BALD!  He has a little bit, but it is slowly falling out.
Eyes: Blue (sometimes they look green...so maybe...)
Important Milestones:
Sleeps through the night.
Is cutting teeth!!! (the K-9's...so we'll have a little vampire soon!)
Reaches and grabs for anything he can reach....especially momma and sister's hair and jewelry!
Enjoys sitting in his bumbo chair with tray and playing with his spinner toys.  I call him my little sous chef while cooking dinner, because he sits on the counter and watches me get dinner ready.
Rolls from his stomach to back easliy and has rolled from back to stomach but gets stuck and frustrated.  He's getting there.
Smiles all the time!  Especially at momma, daddy, and Berklie.
Is starting to have little giggles.  (Talk about MELT-YOUR-HEART!)


hOW CAN YOU NOT WANT TO KISS THIS FACE?!?!?!


My "serious" little man! 



Love it! 


No comments: