Saturday, April 27, 2013

Easter

This year we had a pretty low key Easter.  We took the girls and Lawson on Saturday to an Easter Egg hunt and Sara and Lucy were in town so they went with us, too!  I was so happy to get to spend time with them!   Everyone had a lot of fun and they all racked up on some eggs.  Then Sunday we all went to the Easter Service at church and headed out to Grandma and Grandpa's to have lunch and hunt some more eggs.  Over all a very relaxing weekend filled with family and being thankful to HIM for sacrificing for all of ours sins!  
Egg hunt at church.


She was hesitant at first because another little girl had gotten in to some ants.  

...But as you can see she got in to her groove!  Although she was VERY particular about which eggs she would get.  Only "girlie" colors, decorative ones....and green...because that's my favorite color!  :-) 

All the girls with their lute! 



One of my bestest of friends, Sara and my God Daughter Lucy. 

Me with my Bitty Girl.  


Lawson's first Easter basket! 

He will totally hate me for taking this picture in 15 years! 

My sweeties!


After church.

All the kiddos except Justin.  He couldn't come in from Colorado. :-(

Lexi with little brother.

Egg hunt at gpa and gma's.

Finally got the little four wheeler fix for her to ride.  Danger is her middle name! ;-) 

Add she's off! 

Once again..."girlie" eggs. LoL! 

That's all folks! 

Brother missed out on the festivities...it was nap time. 

Lawson's bucket that I painted.  It isn't the size I wanted, so if I find the size next year, he'll get a new one. It turned out  "ok"...wasn't too thrilled over it though. 



No comments: