Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Lawson's nursery

Here are some pictures of Lawson's nursery.  We went with a vintage sports theme...Flint over ruled my vintage airplane theme.  Guess that's the coach in him!  It ended up really cute and I love his letters I made for his name.  He seems to like it too, he loves to be in his bed.  I am thankful for that!  Enjoy the pics! 

This is the letter that Heather made for him.  It is hanging on the door going to his bedroom.   Berklie has a B on her door too, so they look really cute. 

We left Justin's bed in the room, for when the kids come.  I have been using it at night to sleep close to Lawson, as well.  Comes  in very handy! 

I love the shelves!!!  Probably my favorite part besides his name. 


Dresses/Changing table.  I love this piece of furniture!  So versatile! 

His bedding, crib, and name!  Yea!



His cube shelf.  Also, very handy for organizing all that baby stuff!   I love his lamp,  too!

His other tall dresser with the decorations. I need to get pictures in those picture frames! 

Berklie helped hold Lawson while I took the pictures, so I couldn't help myself to get a picture of them together! 

Such a good big sister!