Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Lawson's newborn pictures

I took Lawson's first set of newborn pictures a couple of days after I got out of the hospital the second time I went in.  It totally wore me out, but thankfully with the help of my mom, we made it through and he did an awesome job.  He didn't wake up the entire time!  The second round was with his baseball hat and I took those yesterday.  It was my initial idea,but I just found the hat yesterday.  So, in those his filled out a little.  He did a great job again, and only woke up at the end....then he proceeded to pee and poop on the backdrop.  Lol!  Not the first time it has happened to me on a shoot, so no big deal....just had to do a load of laundry afterwards. ;o) Enjoy! 


One of my favs!




Another fav!
Another....


Another....

Another....






...and the last fav!

Below are the birth announcements I designed for him....I couldn't figure out which one I liked the most, so I went ahead and ordered a few of all of them!  So, when you get yours...you'll be surprised!!!! 





1 comment:

Rollin' With The Robilottos said...

So sweet! I didn't do anything fancy for Lyra's newborn pics, so I will have to do something good for the next one!