Friday, February 12, 2010

More snowy fun!

So, it snowed last night until about 4 in the morning, and the first thing we all wanted to do was go and play in the SNOW! It was about 12 inches deep in our front yard! It was AWESOME! Berklie wanted to go outside before she had breakfast. Soooo not like her - that girl likes to eat! She was all about the snow though, especially since Hailey was here to play with her now! Enjoy the pics!

Standing on the porch. I made her give me her paci after the pic.

Hailey having fun.

Hailey throwing a snow ball at me.

Berklie playing.

Braughn, Justin, and Lexi shoveled our neighbors driveway for them. They are an older couple and so sweet! They love all the kids to pieces!

One of the first things she did when she got back outside!

A picture taken from our front yard across the street to our neighbors.

Little Snow Angel Hailey.

Picture of the house.....yes, yes, I know....the Christmas lights are STILL up!
I'll admit it....so is the wreath and the trees anchoring our door! I am WAY behind!
Lol!


This is a picture of my foot in the snow.

The girls telling me hi. It was so bright outside!

She's sitting not standing, but it is still pretty deep!

What a cutie!

Her getting ready to get pulled on the tube behind the four wheeler.
So..I tried to pull Hailey, but I got a little scared! It was really slippery and there was a cement barrier down the hill beside where I was pulling her....I didn't want her to hit it, so I stopped and Flint took over! He laughed at me, but I didn't want her to slide down it and get hurt! So, I left all the pulling to Flint and Braughn!

Getting ready to go.

The next three pics are out of order - this should be the last one. Flint fell down this little hill (right after I had fallen), and this was the last pic of him laughing at himself.

Him getting up.

Him falling and rolling over.
It was so funny!

Excited Hailey! She had a blast!

Berklie going riding on the four wheeler with Daddy.

Braughn pulling his baby sisters in the snow!

Even though it stopped snowing late last night, it still was really deep.

Saying "Hi" to momma before her ride!



No comments: