Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lawson 1 month

Little cutie!

I am EXTREMELY  late on getting this up, but I guess better late than never! :o)
In this picture my little tugboat is 1 month old.  I has grown so much from his little 7 lbs 11 oz in the hosiptal!  I love him more than I ever thought was possible and he is such a great baby!  Here are some milestones for his first month -

Weight: 9.3 pounds
Length: 20 inches
Sleep: he sleeps 20-22 hours a day and only awake in spurts of 15-30 minutes at a time!
This boy loves his sleep!
Eat: He nursers every 2-3 hours
Hair color:  Sort of a strawberry blonde
Eyes: Blue

Important Milestone: His first time away from momma and daddy happened early in his life.  Much too early for momma...he probably could have cared less!  I had to go back in the hospital about a week after I had him due to an infection.  I was in the hospital for three nights and 4 days without my little man and bitty girl!  It killed me!  But no worries, they were both well taken care of by their Mimi and Papa!  I was so glad to come home after 16 rounds of IV antibiotics, CT Scan, Doppler Scan, Multiple blood test, Flu test, and who knows what else!  Lawson sure was glad to see his momma, too! Thankfully my mom was able to stay with me for a week once I came home, and she was a LIFESAVER!  I am so blessed to have such wonderful parents!  

No comments: