Sunday, December 16, 2012

Maternity Pics part 2

 Here is the rest of the maternity session that Sara took the day after my shower.  She did a great job and I appreciate her so much!  I wish I would have taken some when I had Berklie, and I honestly can't remember why I didn't.  Don't laugh too hard at the big belly....HE'S A BIG BOY!!!  On the up side....I guess I could look a lot worse to be 8 and half months prego in the pics.










Beware.....below are the....OUT-TAKES!!! 

This is an out-take!
We were saying we could just hear my mom yelling at me to get off the rocks!
We said the newspaper would read..."Tragedy in Ben Gill Park!  Pregnant woman falls while navigating creek rocks!"

So much fun was had!  How can there not be fun when Sara and I are together!?!?!?!  ;o) 



No comments: