Saturday, November 3, 2012

29 Weeks

This Tuesday I will be 29 weeks!  This pregnancy has FLOWN by!  I can't believe he will be here in a matter of weeks!!!  I am totally not prepared...I still have to get all things in order at school, get his room ready, register at the hospital, and the list is really never ending!!!  I just hope the next couple of months slow down a little, and I can actually relish the time I have left.  I have felt great this pregnancy and he is definitely a healthy boy!  Every time I have a check up he always measures two weeks bigger than he should.  I have no idea what he'll weigh or how long he'll be, but I bet he'll be much bigger then Berklie was!  Any guesses???  I really haven't craved anything, but I was much more hungry with him than with Berklie.  Although my appetite has slowed, just b/c I get major heartburn....plus there isn't much room in there for food and him!  Feeling good and hope to keep it that way!  Here are some belly shots for your view pleasure.  ;o)

29 weeks this Tuesday!  

Flint didn't think the first turned out, but he did great on both! You can definitely see the belly!

This was at 22 weeks.

26 weeks.

She loves her baby brother...even though she says she wants a sister on occasion.

My little cutie-pa-tootie!

Love that smile! 

We didn't plan on matching...lol. 

My little Raggedy Ann "DOLL"!!! 

No comments: