Friday, April 15, 2011

More pics

Here are some more pictures that were on my school computer of Sara's baby shower in Kingwood with all the girls, Special Olympics basketball, and prom. Enjoy! Hopefully lots of pics to come of Baby Te in JUNE!

Me, Mary, Sara, Barbara, and Tami

(I look so chunky...I have lost about 11 pounds since then! Hopefully you can tell by the end/prom pics on this post....let's hope so...lol!)


Look at the cake! It was adorable and tasted delicious!

It was homemade strawberry cake!!!!! White cake with chunks of strawberries in it!


Sue, Me, Jenni, and JJ

Basketball coaches


Us with some of our kiddos.


The entire skills kids after their competition.



Don't laugh....I tried everything to rotate this pic...nothing worked!

Who knows?!?!?!?


The proud gold medalist!


Notice who all of the kids have in the center!

So sweet.


Cheese!


I think we all clean up pretty nice :-D

2 comments:

Rollin' With The Robilottos said...

Yep, no short hair for you...it's actually getting long. I'm on that route too, but we'll see how far I can test my patience. I get tired of red tints in my hair very quickly too. I just darkened mine for the summer b/c blonde is too expensive and high maintenance! You look great in the prom pics! Did your surgery keep you from working out? You'll hate me for this, but...I have the opposite problem: my doc told me I should attempt to gain weight to increase my chances of getting preggers...I know, sucks for me, right?!? It's not as easy as it sounds, it's a task-in-a-half for sure!

The Bigham Family said...

Yes, I couldn't workout for 6 weeks, but even now some things are difficult for me to do. Any ab workouts hurt....so not going to have a six pack anytime soon. I've also heard that having a baby and turning 30 does some things to your body....lol....so I guess I could use that as an excuse! I am back on track though and hopefully can lose 10-15 more just to be more healthy and feel better about myself. Flint has lost almost 55 pounds! It's just aggravating that I can't lose mine as fast....oh well. I have had some other friends that have had the same problem as you. You'll be fine though, and if not then there are other option to help you out. Just relax and have fun and it will happen. Flint and I tried for a long time and I was about to start taking fertility drugs, but then when we least expected it....along came Berklie!