Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Follow up pics of the Rodeo

Last ride of the day....and a meltdown.

Better now that the ride is going.

"Yeehaw!"



The pirate ship!



On the left Me and Berklie and in the center cart is Brad and Brayden.




"Hi, Amby!"

"WEEEEE!!!!!!!!"
...the walk up...not as much fun!



Enjoying the day.



Me, Amby, Berklie and Brayden.



Our Lil' Fairy and Bball Boy!
sidenote:> Berklie wanted to get her face painted at the aquarium and we ran out of time. She mentioned it later that night when we were going to bed...she started crying and I asked what was wrong and she replied," I wanted my face painted like a fairy." I told her maybe when we go to the rodeo we can get it done. needless to say, she did not forget about it. As we pulled in to park today, she saw the carnival and said, "I want my face painted like a fairy!" So, here you go....here's her face painted like a fairy! Little cutie!




They both had on their western wear for the day...well at least they had on pearl snap shirts...lol!

"Uh-oh!" I wouldn't want theses two as my rodeo clown!


WoW!



This longhorn was HUGE!

I saw this walking in to the rodeo. I told Amby we have to take picture! She was a bit reluctant...she took it, but with a gig'em sign rather than a longhorn sign!
We had to respresent "T-Town!"





Playing in the yard while Brad was cooking.




Berklie freaked out when I tried to pick it up. It was hilarious!

Of course we had to get the sidewalk chalk!
Yo Gabba Gabba it was!



"Yo Gabba Gabba!"

1 comment:

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

Berklie is getting SO big! Love the pearl snaps...you gotta buy her boots too!