Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween from a Little Bumble Bee!

Here are all of the Halloween-ish pictures that I have. The first are from the Fall Festival that we have every year at school. The PALs did face painting and funnel cakes. They made quite a bit of money. The next are of when Alice Ann, Russell, and Grace Ann came to Dallas to visit family and we met up for lunch. Then lastly it was Halloween day. ENJOY!



This is Hailey with her princess crown face paint.

Lexi, Daddy, and Berklie.

Her is Berklie's fall tu-tu that I made her.

I made the bow for the hat, too.
You know we can't go without a bow!




This was the funniest little ride.

She loved it!

She didn't want to get off when it was over.


Of course I had to walk beside the ride so she wouldn't stand up...and yes, she did try to stand up in the cart!

She was on cloud nine! Little dare devil!

Her and Justin at the Fall Festival.


Berklie, Justin, Hailey, and Braughn.
Justin painted the Tech symbol on Braughn's face. He is quite the artist!

Berklie, Me, Alice Ann, and Grace Ann

They were really cute together. I don't think they knew what to think at first.

What big girls! BFFs!


Look how much taller Berklie is than Grace Ann.
She is only a month older than her! What can I say she is a CRAZY tall girl!


This is Berklie and Matti after trick-or-treating at a nursing home in Terrell. Matti is the son of one of the ladies that I work with in life skills.
It was really cute and she had a good time! It didn't take her long at all to figure out that she could get hand fulls of candy!

This is a cute one!

Here she is....Little Miss Bumble Bee 2009!

I love it!

She thought she was the bee's knees!


Trick or treating on Halloween night at the church.

She almost fell into this bucket trying to get candy!
That's my girl!

Already trying to eat it!


I LOVE THIS ONE!
























Berklie's second Halloween has come and gone! It went too fast, and I wish I could dress her up all the time in whimsical little outfits! She just looks so darn cute! Before we took Berklie trick-or-treating I had to trick-or-treating for can goods with the PALs. When we got finished with that, Flint and I took Berklie up to one of the churches here in town to a trunk-or-treat. It was a little easier than going door to door with her. Maybe, next year we'll try that. ONce we got finished at the church we were going to take her by our neighbors and to see my Aunt Mary, but their lights were already off, so I guess they can come to the blog to check out her costume. So, here are some pics - hope you enjoy!



















































2 comments:

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

Great pics! Now that Berklie can walk, do you miss those days you could just cart her around?!?! I suppose that would be the downfall of waiting so late to have kids; less energy to keep up! lol. I chase around about 200 everyday as a teacher, so maybe i'm still in good shape afterall. ha ha.

Kristin and David said...

She looked too cute as a little bumble bee! I love all of her tutus! We miss you guys!