Saturday, August 1, 2009

Berklie's 1st Birthday Party!

Yes, yes, I know....it has been a long time since I have blogged - and I have needed to post Berklie's birthday pics for quite some time, too. So here they are - ENJOY!

PS - Thanks Vickie for taking all the pics! They are great!



This was her birthday party invitation that I made for her.
Not to brag or anything, but I thought they were super cute! LOL!


Just a shot of her birthday dress and bow.


A shot of all the presents.
Is she spoiled or what?!?!?


This is a pic of her in her decorated highchair before she ate her bday hot dog...lol!


Shot of all of her cakes - we over estimated and were hungry when we went shopping.
Can you tell?


Here is a picture of my sister Vickie holding Barbara and Robert's little girl Chloe.
Berklie LOVES the babies - Chloe has a twin sister Caroline.


People enjoying the party.


Berklie playing with her cousin Brayden and Gehrig in a pool without water....lol!


About to go down the slide with her cousin Cat.


What a doll!


The Birthday Girl with her Momma.


Her cupcake cake, that was a shaped like a cupcake.



A pic of her individual cake.


Her and Brayden playing.
She is in her bloomers and birthday bib getting ready for cake.


It freaked her out when we sang to her, but she didn't cry.
I think if I had 30 people sing and crowding me, I would be a little freaked as well.


I had to blow out her candle - she was kind of lost.
I guess we should have practiced!


First bite.


Now we're talking!





Then she went in with both hands!
That's our girl!


Love this one!
ADORABLE!


My sister-in-law Jenny (pregnant with my niece Sofia -yeah!) holding Caroline, and my niece Kaytlin holding Chloe! Berklie's BFFs!


IT was a packed house!



Showering her off after the cake!
She took her spoon and also tried to eat the washed off cake off the shower floor!
She didn't succeed though.



Outfit change to open presents.
This is the doll baby that Mimi and Papa gave her.


Her giving the baby hugs and kisses.



The car that Mimi and Papa got for her!
She loves it - especially CLIMBING in and out!
She scares my old neighbors have to death!



In the car with her doll baby.

3 comments:

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

WOW...what fun! The 1st year flew so quickly.

the Sebring's said...

I love the party pictures and her cute outfits!! Looks like she is going to be a chocolate fan!

Sara Te said...

OMG! A girl after my own heart. She is totally brilliant trying to eat the cake out of the shower. Waste not, want not!