Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Watch her go!

Berklie has been cruising for the longest time now, and stands by herself all the time, but she will not take off! If you just give her a little pinkie to hold onto for security, she is fine and will walk all over the place. So, Flint said she needed a push toy, and I agreed. I went to Babies-R-Us last night with Barbara and Robert, and amongst other things we left with a push toy! It is so cute! I put it together for her today and of course she did what I knew she would do - she TOOK OFF! Below are two videos that shows her in action! One is right after the bath (this explains the birthday attire), and yes I KNOW that she will hate me for this later - but it is soooooo cute!



3 comments:

the Sebring's said...

Whoa she is a mover and a shaker! cute push toy! post some more pics of that cute little girl!

The Sims Twins said...

WOW, look at her go! I'm so impressed! She is going to walk soon I just know it!

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

Wow, this last school year just flew by, right? Are you as ready to get out for the summer as I am? Actually my vacation doesn't start till July because I have drill team camps during June and August. With my new position as a middle school dance teacher next year, I'll have a busy summer working on beginning that program. I'm so excited! Looks like your hands are also just as full! :)