Wednesday, April 16, 2008

24 weeks & counting!

Here I am with Kristin. I am 24 weeks (a week into my sixth month) and she only has 4 weeks to go before her "Little Man" Parker gets here! I wish I was her! I can not wait to see how cute and how lovable "Bitty Girl" will be. Holding and loving on Brayden last week made me even more anxious for her to arrive. This picture was taken after a long drive from Dallas to Houston, breakfast, a stop at Sam Moon (fun!), lunch, hugs & kisses to Brayden, dinner, and a haircut! It had been a very fun, but a very long day.


Hopefully that explains why I look the way I do in the picture!!
Try not to laugh too hard. Don't forget the hormones of a pregnant lady are like a roller coaster and I am sure if I heard you laughing I would start crying! LOL!

Talk with you all soon! Love ~ Remica & "Bitty Girl"

2 comments:

the Sebring's said...

You and Kristen look so cute! I didn't know that she was expecting. How fun! Can't wait to see you and the gang at Sara's parties!

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

Looking good...where does the "bitty girl" name come from?