Saturday, January 5, 2008

Telling my family


It took everything I had, but I waited to tell my sisters and brother until we were together for Christmas. My parents, Flint's parents, and the kids all knew, but I wanted a neat way for everyone else to find out. So, before we opened presents at Christmas we took some family pictures. Flint and mom took the pictures and on one of the last shots Flint said, "OK, on the count of three everyone say Remica is pregnant." It was hilarious - here is the series of pictures - I think they speak for themselves.

Joseph, Amby (who is also expecting a boy in April), Me, & Vickie

Back row is - Amby, Brad (her husband), Dad, Joseph, Jenny,Vickie, Tyler, John-Thomas, Thomas. Bottom row - Kaytlin, Gehrig (Joseph & Jenny's baby), Me, & Brenna (John-Thomas' girlfriend).


I absolutely LOVE Gehrig's face here! It is like he is surprised too!


Pretty funny, uh?

4 comments:

Sara Te said...

I love the pictures! So funny!

Kristin and David said...

The pictures are too funny! I love Brad, Amby, Vickie and Kaitlyn's faces..they are priceless!

Deb said...

What a neat idea!! Darrell and I are so happy for you and Flint. Keep us posted on your progress.

The Cleavelin Chronicles said...

That's a great story! I'm very happy for you!